Understanding business model changes
How can you make a decision to outsource manufacturing and distribution without modelling the financial outcomes? How can you reliably forecast the capital you need if you don’t know your projected sales, profit margins or operating expenses?
Our view is that your generalist accountant or in-house finance team should be able to produce a 3-way forecast. However, few people will have the experience to model your unique business operating environment in any detail or allow you to perform scenario analysis, and fewer still will be able to provide modelling of equity changes and valuation / return on equity analysis.
- What are the future dividend cash flows to your shareholders of pursuing different business model?
- How can external investors help us achieve a partial sell-down of our shareholding at the same time as raising new equity?
- What is the valuation of the company today that external investors will be seeking based on different perceived risk profiles?
- How can we de-risk the new growth in stages to minimise the capital we need and hence minimise our equity dilution?
Are your financial models up to the task? Do they allow you the flexibility and give you control on the decision making process?
Our new service – Game Changing Profit Builder – has three options on how you want to work with us.
- Option 1: Growth Guidance & Corporate Advisory Mentoring
- Option 2: Structured Hands-On & High-Growth Program
- Option 3: Corporate Finance Deal Immersion
Give us a call and talk to us today about what new growth and value you might be missing out on. +61 2 4943 2325 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org