Raising cash for acquisitions
So you’ve decided to grow your company, break away from the past constraints of your business model and create step-changes in your business. You are looking for higher revenues and higher return on assets. The two things holding you back are:
- Cash; and
- A plan that is proven to succeed.
The Morgan Cradock 10 Steps to Capital Raising include:
- Invite the right people to a capital raising workshop
- Give the attendees to the workshop the right pre-requisite reading – you’ll need to read the booklet to find out
- Develop a project and team culture of being comfortable with uncertainty and failure
- Develop the optimal attack plan to get a foothold in a new niche market
- Tell investors and bankers what’s in it for them
- Set the right corporate structure in readiness for successful cash placement by your new investors and bankers
- List the known investors and bankers you will approach – it helps if you’ve got existing relationships or could piggy back on others’
- Allocate sufficient internal and external resources to the capital raising project
- Set the project team in place and communicate the plan and timeframes
- Follow through
If you’d like help putting in place the right funding lines for your acquisition program and if you’d like to talk in confidence about your objectives then I’d love to hear from you and see what we can do together. Feel free to contact me – Michael Cradodkc – by phone at+61 (0)488 073 175 – until then, have a profitable time.